The EYPP is additional funding for early years settings to improve the education they provide for disadvantaged 3 and 4 year olds. Children will attract the funding if they meet the set criteria (further details available from the school).
Parents will be asked to complete the funding section on the Admissions Form (parent’s name, date of birth, National Insurance no.) to see if they are eligible before their child starts attending the school. The school receives an additional £100 each term the child attends the nursery.
The additional money is used to support the needs of each child and the school is accountable for how the money is spent. At Weston Way Nursery this money is used to:
- Train staff in identified specific areas
- Funding enrichment activities linked to the development of the child
- Funding for additional resources
- Funding for additional support staff to deliver extra support
The school keeps records to show the development/progress of every child who attends the nursery. This is shared with parents so they are involved in the partnership to ensure all children make good progress.
- Pupil Premium 2018/19 (507KB)